Monday, September 2, 2013

Well marked...


POne thing I have noticed in ireland is lots of clear signage . Examples

1- intel office building the double doors in hallways have a green symbol labelling which side to go in and red to indicate that is the exit side .
2- driving , when you have an island in the road they have an arrow to remind you which side you are supposed to drive to.
3- walking, throughout parking lots they have clearly marked pedestrian lanes .
4 - biking, bikes lanes are actually coloured in different colour so you can't miss the lanes

That is not to say all signage is clear. Goo luck with street addresses.

Rob

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I remember there were no street signs anywhere to be found! I had a great map of the whole country, but it was useless because there were no street signs! I used to count on the map how many streets I had to go by until I got to the one I wanted. Hope they've improved on that in the last 13 years!! :)

    ReplyDelete